Retail transformation puts technology centre stage
Technology was traditionally a behind-the-scenes component of retail businesses that touched few people within an organisation and certainly most customers would have been oblivious of its existence when visiting a store.
Today, things are very different. From back end logistics and inventory management to playing a full role in all aspects of the customer journey, technology now touches every part of a retail organisation.
We look at the key themes coming out from this year’s NRF Big Show that are being used by Retailers to deliver the connected customer experience.
- Take your staff on the Tech journey
- Digital transformation is all encompassing
- Self Service 2.0
- Digital In-store and the rise of clientelling
- Partnering with the new kids on the block
- Facial recognition getting personal
- Robotics behind the scenes
- AI a fundamental element
- A bright future
Are you and your teams ready for the retail journey ahead?
Download the full report here.